Give Us A Call For A Free Comprehensive AC Estimate!
Need a Hero? Call Ground Zero!
Your Local A/C Installation Experts!
For your protection and for your home’s safety all wiring is done neatly and exactly to city code requirements.
Complete Air Conditioner Operation Testing
We don’t leave until we fully cycle and test your new air conditioner.
Balance Whole House Air Flow
Ensures that each and every room of the home is comfortable.
Check Total System Operation
It’s important that your air conditioning & heating system function properly together. So each cycle is fully tested, both air conditioning & heating.
We Clean up After The Air Conditioner Installation
We will leave your home as we found it, clean & tidy.
Quality Control Inspections
Periodically installations maybe selected for our quality control supervisor to inspect. Photos are taken and used during our weekly training sessions.
What To Expect When You Call Ground Zero For Your Next A/C Install.
- When you call our company you will speak with a real person who can politely and efficiently handle your service request.
- You may request same day air conditioner service or schedule a future appointment to match your schedule.
- Service technicians will arrive at your home in marked trucks wearing company uniforms
- Each employee is drug tested and background screened so that you can rest assured that you are safe and secure when allowing him into your home.
- Shoe covers are worn by all service technicians to protect your flooring.
- Our service technicians attended comprehensive weekly training sessions to hone and improve their technical skills.
- Our service technicians are paid by the hour, not performance based like some companies. What does this mean to you? It means an honest, efficient repair.
- Service trucks are fully stocked with parts-even older hard-to-find parts. And if for some reason we don’t have the part on the truck, then our service technician will go to our shop and get it, at no extra charge.
- Just good old-fashioned service-a mentality that’s hard to find these days