Need a Hero? Call Ground Zero!
Air Conditioning Tune-ups Valley Wide in Phoenix, AZ
Preventative Air Conditioning Care
Maintaining your air conditioning unit requires more than just fixing it when it breaks. Occasional maintenance and tune-ups can keep your AC running smoothly, longer.
We promote proactive preventative care, such as tune-ups, in an effort to help you take care of your system and avoid the need for unexpected emergency repairs. This approach is much more affordable because it keeps your monthly utility costs lower, avoids repair expenses and helps you avoid the need for complete replacement, long before it should be time.
An AC tune-up from Ground Zero Plumbing and AC may include:
- Check drain lines
- Check condenser coil
- Inspect condensate pan
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor air conditioning cycle
- Adjust blower components
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Check and tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts as needed
- Clean and calibrate thermostat
If you’re ready to work with a team of experts that focus on superior customer care and make your service needs priority number one, give us a call today!
Sign up to be a Hero Club Member of Ground Zero Plumbing & A/C to receive special pricing and discounts on every call you make, regardless of the task at hand. Take advantage of the specialty pricing our Plumbing & A/C department has to offer!
What to expect when you call for your next tune-up:
- When you call our company you will speak with a real person who can politely and efficiently handle your service request.
- You may request same day air conditioner service or schedule a future appointment to match your schedule.
- Service technicians will arrive at your home in marked trucks wearing company uniforms
- Each employee is drug tested and background screened so that you can rest assured that you are safe and secure when allowing him into your home.
- Shoe covers are worn by all service technicians to protect your flooring.
- Our service technicians attended comprehensive weekly training sessions to hone and improve their technical skills.
- Our service technicians are paid by the hour, not performance based like some companies. What does this mean to you? It means an honest, efficient repair.
- Service trucks are fully stocked with parts-even older hard-to-find parts. And if for some reason we don’t have the part on the truck, then our service technician will go to our shop and get it, at no extra charge.
- Just good old-fashioned service-a mentality that’s hard to find these days