Heating Replace & Install Experts Valley Wide in Arizona
Removal and Disposal of Old Heating Equipment
We will remove the old heating system equipment from your home and dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way. All recyclable materials, including metals and refrigerants will be recycled.
Test Furnace Operation
We don’t leave until we fully cycle and test your new furnace.
Balance Whole House Air Flow
Ensures that each and every room of the home is comfortable.
Check Total System Operation
It’s important that your air conditioning & heating system function properly together. So each cycle is fully tested, both air conditioning & heating.
Sign up to be a Hero Club Member of Ground Zero Plumbing & A/C to receive special pricing and discounts on every call you make, regardless of the task at hand. Take advantage of the specialty pricing our Plumbing & A/C department has to offer!
What to expect when you call Ground Zero for your next heating replacement and installation.
- When you call our company you will speak with a real person who can politely and efficiently handle your service request.
- You may request same day air conditioner service or schedule a future appointment to match your schedule.
- Service technicians will arrive at your home in marked trucks wearing company uniforms
- Each employee is drug tested and background screened so that you can rest assured that you are safe and secure when allowing him into your home.
- Shoe covers are worn by all service technicians to protect your flooring.
- Our service technicians attended comprehensive weekly training sessions to hone and improve their technical skills.
- Our service technicians are paid by the hour, not performance based like some companies. What does this mean to you? It means an honest, efficient repair.
- Service trucks are fully stocked with parts-even older hard-to-find parts. And if for some reason we don’t have the part on the truck, then our service technician will go to our shop and get it, at no extra charge.
- Just good old-fashioned service-a mentality that’s hard to find these days