What Can I Expect With My Air Conditioning Repair?
How do I know if I need air conditioning repairs?
An air conditioner will last between 10 and 15 years and, in most cases, longer with proper maintenance. Ground Zero purposes to be excellent in the services we offer, and we can help you make a decision between repair and replacement. If your unit is older than 8 years, it might be time to replace it, but most importantly, we strive to help our clients make the most informed decision about their air conditioning system. As a part of this promise to customers, you can always expect transparent pricing and consistent service every time. Here’s a list of what we do when we inspect the AC in your home or business.
- Change your filters – This simple fix is so important to the health of your air conditioning system. Many times a system’s issues can be resolved by changing the air filter, as long as more permanent damage hasn’t been done from neglecting to change it regularly. Reach out to us and we’ll help diagnose.
- Clean your system – Doing a complete cleaning of your system is necessary for continued proper operation. That entails all portions of your system including air ducts, registers, grilles, diffusers, heat exchangers, coils, drip pans, fan motor and housing, and the housing for the air handling unit.
- Perform a full system diagnosis – This includes checking your thermostat, testing electrical components for proper voltage and function, and greasing any moving parts for proper operation.
- Check and charge your refrigerant levels – Refrigerant is a chemical compound designed to absorb environmental heat, and it’s used in your air conditioner. Without it, a primary function of your AC cannot be completed. We’ll make sure your levels are correct, and if they’re not, we’ll charge the AC unit, and you’ll be cooling down your home or business in no time.
- Program your thermostat – “What button do I press!?” We hear it all the time. Thermostats can get complicated, especially with the influx of smart thermostats that offer a world of new options to regulate your air conditioner usage. Ground Zero technicians will make sure your thermostat is programmed and ready to work for you.
- Recommend and schedule any necessary repairs or part replacements – After a technician has a chance to thoroughly go over your AC unit, they may make suggestions for needed repairs or replacement of parts, depending on what they find. As a part of our service to you, we can schedule a time to return to your home or business to complete the repairs you’re comfortable with at a time of your choosing. Nothing is more valuable than a professional telling you exactly what you need.
Air Conditioning Repairs Keep Your A/C Running Like New
What’s the best way to keep my AC going?
Ground Zero offers decades of experience, and there’s nothing we haven’t seen. Scheduling a regular maintenance for your system will keep it running for years to come. Reach out to us to diagnose, repair, or maintenance your air conditioner so you can beat the heat this summer.