Need a Hero? Call Ground Zero!
Heating & Furnace Repair Services Valley Wide in AZ
What Makes Our Heating System Service Department Different?
Two simple words: Our People
Our Heating System Services Include:
Sign up to be a Hero Club Member of Ground Zero Plumbing & A/C to receive special pricing and discounts on every call you make, regardless of the task at hand. Take advantage of the specialty pricing our Plumbing & A/C department has to offer!
Same Day Service Available
Valley Wide Service
Avondale – Apache Junction – Buckeye – Carefree – Casa Grande – Cave Creek
Chandler – El Mirage – Fountain Hills – Gilbert – Glendale – Goodyear – Guadalupe
Laveen – Litchfield Park – Mesa – Paradise Valley – Peoria – Phoenix
Queen Creek – Scottsdale – Sun City – Sun Lakes
Surprise – Tempe – Youngtown
What to expect when you call Ground Zero for your next heating repair.
- When you call our company you will speak with a real person who can politely and efficiently handle your service request.
- You may request same day air conditioner service or schedule a future appointment to match your schedule.
- Service technicians will arrive at your home in marked trucks wearing company uniforms
- Each employee is drug tested and background screened so that you can rest assured that you are safe and secure when allowing him into your home.
- Shoe covers are worn by all service technicians to protect your flooring.
- Our service technicians attended comprehensive weekly training sessions to hone and improve their technical skills.
- Our service technicians are paid by the hour, not performance based like some companies. What does this mean to you? It means an honest, efficient repair.
- Service trucks are fully stocked with parts-even older hard-to-find parts. And if for some reason we don’t have the part on the truck, then our service technician will go to our shop and get it, at no extra charge.
- Just good old-fashioned service-a mentality that’s hard to find these days