If you’ve been looking for help with your Gilbert water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Ground Zero Plumbing & A/C LLC, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your water heater needs. From simple repairs to replacement and more, we have you more than covered. We’ve earned countless 5-star reviews from satisfied customers, and we’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to schedule a service call for your Gilbert water heaters today!
THE TWO MOST COMMON TYPES OF WATER HEATERS IN GILBERT, AZ
While it’s true that there are several different types of water heaters in Gilbert, there are two types that are far more common than the others. Those two common models of water heaters are conventional (tanked) and tankless. Let’s explore them in a little more detail:
- Conventional (Tanked) Water Heaters: Conventional (tanked) water heaters are, by far, the most common type of water heaters in Gilbert. They heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity, and then store the hot water in a tank for later use. Tanked water heaters come in a variety of makes, models, sizes, and efficiency ratings, so they’re perfect for any home or business. Typically, we recommend tanked heaters for those that use more than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters are the second-most common type of water heaters in the area. Like their tanked counterparts, tankless water heaters also heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity. However, they don’t store hot water in a tank for later use. Instead, they heat water on an on-demand basis. Unfortunately, due to their on-demand nature, we typically only recommend tankless water heaters in homes and businesses that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONTACT US FOR GILBERT WATER HEATER REPAIR?
Wondering when to contact our plumbing professionals for water heater repair in Gilbert? Well, then you’ve come to the right place! The unfortunate fact of the matter is that, short of a full-blown breakdown, the majority of home and business owners out there don’t know when it’s time to call the professionals for help with their water heater. So, to help mitigate that problem, our plumbers compiled a list of the most common signs of impending water heater malfunction. If you find yourself facing any of the following problems, then don’t hesitate to contact us for water heater repair in Gilbert:
- No hot water when you turn on the tap
- Cloudy or rusty hot water
- Strange-tasting hot water
- You find a leak in the tank or lines leading to the heater
- There are strange and loud noises coming from your water heater
REASONS TO CONSIDER GILBERT WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT
The most common reasons people consider contacting us for water heater replacement in Gilbert include:
- Age: Water heaters only last for about fifteen years. Therefore, if yours is older, then it’s time to consider Gilbert water heater replacement services.
- Capacity: Have you recently added onto your home or family? Well, then you’ll likely want a higher-capacity water heater. Contact us to learn all about your different water heater capacity options.
- Efficiency: Newer water heaters are more efficient than older ones. If you’d like to shave off a few dollars every month on your energy bills, then consider Gilbert water heater replacement.
CONTACT US FOR HELP WITH YOUR GILBERT WATER HEATERS TODAY!
Here at Ground Zero Plumbing & A/C LLC, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your Gilbert water heater needs. From simple repairs to full-blown replacements, we have you covered. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to schedule a service call today!